Correx / Coruplas
Twin-wall Correx also known in the industry as Coruplas® which is made from polypropylene, is one of the most versatile plastic materials. It is an excellent durable substitute for traditional corrugated cardboard or paper products used for printing and packaging.
Key features of Correx
Why are Correx/Coruplas boards highly desirable as an indoor/outdoor advertising material and for packaging?
Applications of Correx
- Suitable material for screen and digital printing, used as safety, directional signs, and advertising boards for real estate and construction companies.
- Can be used for brand communication signage, and advertising as point-of-sale display for exhibitions and brand activations.
- To package steel: specifically for stainless steel coils, used to protect the steel during exporting, as reusable Eco-friendly packaging.
- Used as Layer boards in packaging for food, beverages, and industrial markets, and can be used for storage and protection during transportation of goods.
- Can be used as desk partitions for office or schools to reduce the risk of spreading Covid.
Specifications of Correx/Coruplas boards
Our Correx is flexible enough to be die-cut, guillotined, shaped, coiled, stapled, creased, and ultrasonically welded to suit customer’s needs.
- Standard Correx is available in white and black, industry size 2500mm x 1250mm, other sizes/colours on request.
- Thicknesses available from 2mm (350gsm) to 8mm (2400gsm).
- 2mm to 4mm square flute which allows for more material flexibility.
- 5mm to 8mm round flute which is stronger and more rigid.
- Corona treated (to allow inks to adhere to the surface) – shelf life is 6 t0 8 months.
- Correx is available in embossed rolls, solid discs, and doughnuts for packaging purposes, very popular in the steel and fabrication industry.